Nominations are no longer being accepted for 2021. Check back for the nomination form to nominate equestrians for 2022!
You may prepare and compile your nominee's information using the sample form. All nominations must be submitted through the online form (check back for 2022 form). Nominations will not be accepted via mail or email/fax.
The are 3 equestrian award categories; 1 winner will be selected for each:
- PATH Intl. Equine Services for Heroes (current military or veteran)
Equestrians of the Year Criteria
- The equestrian participates in an equestrian activity at a PATH Intl. Member Center in good standing and has a disability/special need.
- The adult equestrian must be at least 18 years old as of January 1, 2022
- The PATH International Equine Services for Heroes equestrian nominee must be at least 18 years old and a military veteran or currently enlisted in the military.
- The youth equestrian must be at least 4 years old but under the age of 18 as of January 1, 2022.
The equestrian awards will have reference essays judged by a panel of volunteer judges to determine the winner in each category.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Katie Clow.